Thursday, April 14, 2011

Yes, I'm disappointed!!

But if I had a nickel for every person who wanted a pillow of them, and a nickel for the people I have done pillows of..... long story short. ( OWN all your images) I used an outside source.... (even though I'm a little mad, I know this source is good.) Anyway... I used his images, to make a pillow. NOW the model... who did not sign a release.... no longer wishes to be associated with me. (.........) you know???.... I'm okay with that! If I had a nickel for every time I made a BAD decision... I would owe him forgiveness. Being gay is personal. (period) my job is not to interrupt the flow of day-to-day, but to... make gay okay.

"However" I have three (3) ..... personally signed "rejected" ... (never to be printed again) and I mean never!!...... If I never see this pillow again. I'll be okay with that!! ......(3) pillows left in stock. Only eight made... three left, of the three.... signed with the title "rejected"...... ( I'm a little excited) e-mail me if interested..... info@ethanmaxx.com

No comments: