Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sneaking back in...

I was going to post about the underwear that I have been working on, and.... I noticed it's been a while since I've blogged... okay, I think about it everyday (not blogging). I had some kind of mental block stopping me. No idea why??? I do know that I recently suffered" something" that is hard for me to deal with (I am intentionally being vague) this "incident" has left me a little off or broken in the head and heart. Up until now my approach to fix this has been... Time heals all wounds, and I do believe time will. However in the gray unresolved area in which I have been living, I have been developing bad habits, excluding myself from life and having fights (for no reason )with people who are near and dear to me. I am actively working to correct my life. Please be patient with me.

in the meantime have a look at the underwear I'm trying to produce...

No comments: