Monday, October 10, 2011

Oh my Jesus I have a lot to talk about.


First and foremost, another mummy picture, this model who shall remain nameless was easy and wonderful to work with. What I can tell you about him is that he is 6'6" (he was huge! In every way you're thinking ;) also wrapping the mummy is as much fun as unwrapping the mummy.




Lisle Taaje sent me copy of his book "tricks" (thank you for the kind and unexpected gift)

anyway the concept of the book is very simple, it's polaroids of the guys he has slept with for the last 10 or so years (simple and effective) the refreshing change is that these are not models, their real guys who are about to or already have been FU@%ED! I highly recommend this book, follow the link to blurb.com where you can order it

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1399881



Last but not least, I have an art show at Swank modern design.com in Palm Springs opening October 14- November 13, 2011 follow the link for more information

http://swankmoderndesign.com/exhibitions.htm

No comments: