Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Texas has a whorehouse in it!!!!!!

My friends give me all kinds of shit because I wear makeup out.....( sometimes) Lord have mercy on our souls. I would like to defend or spark a conversation about men in makeup, so here's my pro and con list (mostly regarding the picture above) mind you it's a Tuesday afternoon, I'm pretty drunk and taking pictures of myself.... in makeup.


Pro list...

my nose and cheeks turn red when I drink, but you can't see that if I've got makeup on.

I look like a vampire and I might suck your....

it brings out the color in my eyes.

I do real good makeup. So I should show it off?

My con list....

• well I just don't see nothing wrong with it, my friends think it makes me look like a woman (that's fair) however I have peroxide in my hair ( I need to get my roots done) and I draw pictures of penises for a living (that's pretty Fu@ken gay!) Also (and this has nothing to do the makeup) but I think my upper lip looks like the Grinch who stole Christmas..iss  lip.

No comments: