Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dear Sarah Palin,

I mean no disrespect, by drawing you naked, sitting around the kitchen table, drinking beer with Joe sixpack explaining your foreign policy. And I'm especially sorry for the belly I gave you, but you did just have a baby…. So I imagined it wouldn't be perfect.

Anyway I'm really tired of you bringing up…. the kitchen table….. Joe sixpack… and “real” American people. I feel you have exposed yourself as a beautiful woman, who might be in a bit over her head.

And that is what inspired this sketch, entitled:

One redneck, excuse me, “real American” at a time.

I don't know if I should tell you this or not, but I think I have found a way for you and John McCain to win. It seems to me that the bulk of your following is racist. So, what if you did a complete 180? All you have to do, is take every policy you have and go to the other extreme end of it. (That would mean you would be for gay marriage) I know this sounds crazy, but here me out. If the bulk of your following (real Americans) hate black people, then no matter what you say they're bound to go with you…..you know, because of the alternative. So in closing, I say embraced science, don't drill baby drill, and talk to the rest of the world, don't hate.

Thank you for your time.

Ethan.

No comments: