Monday, December 8, 2008

What is gay face?

The other day, I had this model come over. I was only half in the mood to do some drawing, but this model I was e-mailing was available now, So I decided to have him over. He got naked right away, had a great body and a cute face. But it was most definitely described as gay face. I wouldn't say he was unattractive. But he had that thing?... Super big lips?... Super big eyes?... What is it that makes gay face?
Oh, and this model. had no intention of posing for me! He laid down, all naked, in my Hawaiian room. And asked “ do you want me hard” to which I replied “if you want to be” so he starts stroking himself, rolling his head back and forth and slightly moaning. (All while I'm supposed to be drawing him) every single body part is moving, I realize I'm not going to get any drawing done. So I stand up, take off my clothes (I'm hard) and I go to him, and start touching all the lines that I wish I could draw, he moans louder. He is lying on his back and stroking himself so I grab his balls, he doesn't let go of his shaft so I assume he wants to keep control of that; that's cool, I extend my index finger into the warm crease of his ass, (I'm not penetrating him) I'm just in that warm area before penetration. This is enough to completely excite me, and I am ready to pop. (I know this is going to sound crazy) but I just had the Hawaiian room redone, all the paint and all the fabrics are all brand-new and I love everything about the room. So….. I tell him I'm ready, but that…. I don't know where to???? And he said “do it on me” even hotter! I said “ are you sure” as I shot a load all over him. He popped at the same time (I love that)
then he gets up, looks at my half retarded drawing I did of him, because every single body part was moving, and he was stroking himself sexually and I could not focus, and leaves…

So anyway that's my question about gay face.
Ethan­

No comments: