Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Eating out!

A friend of mine a (girl)...( a lesbian) nevertheless a friend cannot understand why men (gay men) eat between the cheeks. Without confirming or denying that I have been there ;) I would like to ask the question, or defend the question. why? I would think on approach it to be one of the scariest acts you would ever engage in, you have the fly by sniff.. just to check... you're not committing to anything... you're just checking. Once you determine the target to be clean you go in for a landing. I would guess it tastes like batterys, shocking and full of energy with a bit of an acid undertone. and I don't know if this is a mother issue or not but once you nestled into that warm flesh it's comparable to laying your head between two large breasts. I imagine this to be a very comfortable feeling.

so in closing( I have not answered any questions) I say eat out often
and feel free to give me your opinion on this or other matters at info@Ethanmaxx.com

No comments: