Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Perfectly good relationship advice.

While partying in West Hollywood for Halloween (a friend of mine) who was completely inebriated got into a fight with his boyfriend. The fight of courses was about something stupid like... "I think you're ignoring me" Bla, Bla, Bla... anyway, as my friend was telling me about the fight he had, he said " now that I am telling you the story it sounds as though I was pretty childish." Luckily I had an idea to easily remedy this situation. Simply send your friend a text explaining that you are tired and don't want to fight, please come over after you get off work and if I'm asleep wake me up. Then all you have to do is get naked and pretend to fall asleep, and if at all possible have your legs slightly open with your Butt facing the door. This way he'll be immediately distracted with sex, and be reminded of why he fell in love with you in the first place.

I wonder if I should have some kind of disclaimer,.... like I'm not a therapist nor a relationship counselor. But I think my idea could work??

No comments: