Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Open invitation.....


So many things to say. First, people have been complaining about how difficult it is to leave comments on my blog, now it's very easy to leave comments, and I encourage you to do so. The door is open.
Second, " Jay" of Studio City California said he doesn't understand what an enhanced print is. After a print is printed I draw on top of the print to make it unique. If you ordered two of the same enhanced print, they would not look the same. Does that make sense??
Third, whenever my sister is in town she always looks at my work, she lingered on this one for what must have been a second... but.... it felt like forever. She simply said " Hmmmm " and moved onto the next one. I thought it was funny that I made my sister look at ass! And I wonder if she knows how hot the butt is... sidenote: I made my family promise to stop reading this.

2 comments:

Matt Lenzman said...

This drawing is one of my faves.

Ethan Maxx said...

you MUST be a fan of the ass!