Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tricky Dickie.

I had this model ask if I ever have sex with the guys who sit for me, ( he was asking if we could.) Believe it or not I do try and keep things professional, (most of the time;) if you add relations one of two things will happen, the model will never return, or if they do come back they think it's a booty call. So I told him... " I'm a professional, I do things professionally" - Montana Moorehead "soap dish" we laughed about the movie and continued to draw. He started talking about how he likes to draw but that he was having difficulty with the penis. He explained that it never looks natural or that it " hung right". I was really excited, this was the opportunity to impart my wisdom for a fellow artist! I was sitting on the floor with my pencils and paper, he got up and stood right in front of me. Using himself as an example, he explained where he had difficulties and I was trying to show him how to work them out. Before long it wasn't a pencil that I was holding, I then realized ...It was a trap, and I fell for it hook, line and sinker.

No comments: