Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Working for magazines




having a supportive family.... makes this blog difficult. Even though I have advised them not to, I know several members of my family visit my blog regularly. I know, because if I don't post for long periods they will call and ask why.

With that said.....

magazine work, I love magazine work. The artwork above I did for (unzipped) magazine. I received an e-mail asking if I'd be interested in doing the artwork for an article about talking dirty. ( Hells yeah! ) Also in the e-mail (and I love this part) the editor asks for.... two guys going at it..... clearly they are talking.... and one should have a veiny Hot throbbing cock..... for this they pay me.

The black-and-white drawing, is the pencil sketch that I did first. Once that was approved, I asked if they wanted normal coloring or my crazy wild coloring. He replied "absolutely crazy wild coloring" and that's what got published.

No comments: